Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
Corey Lords asks:
what type of augmentation would be recommended if I want to get back what I used to hve...meaning I was 34C before having kids now I am a 34A-B....I would just like to get my C's back

On: 02/15/2014 07:18 pm

To doctors from: Utah

Category: Breasts


DrDavidSMotoki on 02/19/2014 09:10 am wrote:
There are many decisions involved in breast augmentation such as saline vs. silicone gel implants, implant size, round vs. anatomic shapes, smooth vs. textured surface, sub muscular vs. sub-glandular implant placement, infra-mammary vs. nipple vs. underarm incisions. Many women who seek breast augmentation after having children also benefit from a breast lift. Consult with a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery to learn about your options.
DrSusanKaweski on 02/17/2014 12:43 pm wrote:
There are different types of implants that are used these days. Within the saline and silicone implants there are also different styles. The best way to determine which implant will give you the best result is to consult with myself or another plastic surgeon in the office. This way we can see what exactly is needed. And yes you might also need a breast lift.
CurtisWongMD on 02/16/2014 09:36 pm wrote:
Assuming you do not need a breast lift, you will still need to see a plastic surgeon to determine what size implant would achieve the results you desire. External sizing is accurate in my experience and your surgeon should be able to help you choose the right size.
DrMarialynSardo on 02/16/2014 04:12 pm wrote:
See a board certified plastic surgeon to get advice on the best technique and implants for you to achieve your goals of a 34C. Most likely simply placing an implant will refill out your breasts. However if the nipples are positioned too low, you might require a lifting procedure as well for optimal results