Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
Anonymous asks:
Hi I'm 22 years old with a protruding jaw. I am currently wearing braces . I was supposed to have my jaw moved back but the orthodontics changed his mind because my teeth closed perfectly but I still have the protruding jaw . I feel that it makes me look more masculine . What Can I do about this I have a pretty smile and a long jaw .

On: 02/25/2014 02:08 pm

To doctors from: North Carolina

Category: General Questions


DrBarrySchwartz on 02/26/2014 12:03 pm wrote:
Thank you for your inquiry.

You would best be served by a Maxilofacial Surgeon. Check Universities near you for Oral Surgery and Maxilofacial Surgery Programs. Best of luck!