Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
Anonymous asks:
sunken look in eyes and under eye bags

On: 03/18/2014 06:43 pm

To doctors from: Texas

Category: Under Eyes


DrMennenGallas on 03/30/2014 11:22 am wrote:
It depends on the severity of the condition. You may want to consider a lower eyelid surgery to help remove excess skin and contour the area, but you made need a little fat transfer to fill in the area if there is significant fat loss. A consultation with a plastic surgeon to evaluate your goals is a good place to start.
DrJamesFBoynton on 03/20/2014 06:26 am wrote:
lower eyelid surgery will give you the improvement you desire. Sometimes it is also necessary to add filler into the "tear trough" to achieve correction in this area. Lower eyelid surgery can be done in the office as well which makes the recovery fairly easy.
DrConstanceBarone on 03/19/2014 10:49 am wrote:
Either a filler such as fat of juvederm versus lower eyelid surgery with repositioning of the fat would be your best options. All can be done under local.
DrDustinReid on 03/19/2014 10:18 am wrote:
It sounds like you would benefit from eyelid surgery and possibly fat grafting. Schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon and have an honest discussion about your concerns.
DrLeopoldoLapuerta on 03/19/2014 10:16 am wrote:
You may be a good candidate for eyelid surgery. Very affordable, low risk and minimal recovery!