Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
Syd Brooke asks:
I want to improve my look but i don't know where to begin and I'm 29 years old. I just don't feel cute anymore. I used to when i was younger but I'm not anymore and my friend doesn't think I am.

On: 04/27/2014 05:06 am

To doctors from: Louisiana

Category: Body (General)


DrConstanceBarone on 04/28/2014 12:23 pm wrote:
Best to meet with your board Certified Plastic surgeon to discuss skin care, lasers and fillers. She or he can discuss your concerns and what options are available to you Best to you