Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
I am 50 years old and very often friends and strangers are very surprised whrn I tell them my age. However I see drooping of the eye area,awrinkle near my left eye and ( )'s lins around my nose and my mouth. What type of plastic surgery would help me and is it the right time?

On: 11/29/2012 01:33 pm

To doctors from: New York

Category: Face


DrWilliamRosenblatt on 12/03/2012 10:52 am wrote:
It is hard to tell you what could be done, but there are things that we do. Seek a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, tell them what you don't like and see what they can do for you. As far as right time, that is your decision as to when to do the surgery.