How thick is your skin? As we age, our skin’s underlying elastin and collagen fibers start to break down, which causes it to lose its firmness and elasticity. While genetics and other factors can affect when these fibers begin to slacken, our skin invariably becomes thinner. Making matters worse, thin skin is more susceptible to taking on unsightly bruises. Sometimes, bruising can occur when you don’t even remember bumping into anything.
Applying DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula, twice a day, helps create an invisible barrier to strengthen your skin. Among DerMend’s ingredients are six effective elements that not only help improve the appearance of existing bruises, but protect you from bruising easily in the future:
- Retinol helps to smooth lines and improve the skin’s texture
- Alpha hydroxy acid exfoliates and helps encourage new skin growth
- Arnica oil restores suppleness in the skin
- Ceramides help the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide and phytonadione help improve the appearance of skin
We don’t think twice about layering our outfits, to protect us against the elements, so don’t forget the most important layer—DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula. It will help protect your skin a lot more than a jacket.