USER CODE OF CONDUCT
Last Updated: September 1, 2010
At faboverfifty.com, users have the opportunity to submit their own contributions (“Contributions”) to the Site.
We want all visitors to this Site to have a friendly and fabulous experience. Accordingly, all users of the Site and all Contributions must comply with this code of conduct (“Code of Conduct”). By posting Contributions, you are acknowledging that you have read and have understood these rules and agree to abide by them. This Code of Conduct is part of the Terms of Service governing your use of the Site. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Code of Conduct shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms of Service. We may revise this Code of Conduct from time to time by amending this page. When we update this page, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Code of Conduct. Please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you.
All Contributions must comply with the following standards. Please comply with the spirit as well as the letter of these standards.
Contributions shall not:
- • Infringe anyone else’s rights, including copyright. Your Contribution must be your own original work, or you must have permission from the owner or holder of the rights.
- • Contain unlawful or objectionable content. Anything unlawful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
- • Involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior.
- • Promote illegal or anti-social behavior.
- • Misrepresent their origins. Contributions and/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or to give the impression that they emanate from faboverfifty.com employees or partners, if they do not.
- • Users and visitors must not engage in a debate over religion or politics. Individual choice of religion and political affiliation are deeply personal and vary greatly from person to person, leaving such discussions vulnerable to degrading into a heated argument. • Please refrain from steering casual conversation over religion or politics into a debate.
If you believe that any Contribution contravenes this Code of Conduct and/or any of the Terms of Service, please notify us vie email at email@example.com.
Users and visitors shall not:
Your Interactions with other members
- • Access, or attempt to access, the accounts of other users
- • Exploit, or attempt to exploit, bugs, vulnerabilities, or loopholes; whether they are disclosed or undisclosed
- • Penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of faboverfifty.com software or hardware, or electronic communications system
- • Create multiple accounts. If you have forgotten your login or password click here. If you continue to have difficulty logging in, contact the webmaster for assistance.
- • Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the identity of another user and create or edit Contributions as such
- • Attempt to access proprietary or private information in any way
- • Bypass, or attempt to bypass an account ban in any way, or ask other users to create Contributions on their behalf if their account has been banned.
- • Create Contributions on behalf of another user who is subject to an account ban
- • Edit or modify Contributions that were created or edited by a website administrator
- • Create spam, advertise without express permission from us, or redirect web traffic from faboverfifty.com
- • Neglect to maintain their account information, contact settings, and privacy settings
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with other faboverfifty.com members. Faboverfifty.com does not attempt to verify the account information or content or statements submitted by its members or visitors, nor does faboverfifty.com inquire into their backgrounds.
Faboverfifty.com makes no representations or warranties regarding the conduct of other members or visitors. In no event shall any Faboverfifty.com Party be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and or incidental arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or any other person in connection with the use of the Site or any Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and or any other damages resulting from communications with or meetings with other users of this website. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members of faboverfifty.com, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person, and/or provide them with private information about yourself, acquaintances and/or family members.
All user entries for "date my single kid" are viewable to other faboverfifty.com members; it is the user's responsibility to ensure the data they provide is appropriate, accurate, and does not contain any private information.
Breach of the Code of Conduct
Our sole decision will determine as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct through your use of the Site. We have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any Contribution in whole or in part that we deem to be in breach of the Code of Conduct. Where we believe that you have breached the Code of Conduct, we may take whatever action we feel is appropriate in the circumstances.