As long as you don’t go overboard
, adorning an outfit (or home) with these classics is a summer no-brainer. No matter how much is in your treasure chest, we’ve got you covered this summer with splurge-worthy investment pieces and bargain booty.
1. Show them who’s captain; 1970's Canada Wheel pendant necklace by Rafael from House of Lavande
2. Boat meets tote; Ella Vickers Rope Tote from Ella Vickers
, $148. PLUS win one here!
3. Soft stripes for rough seas; Nautical T-shirt from Saint James
in navy and white or cobalt blue and white, $115.
4. For catching all your summer booty; Fisherman’s Net Tote in green, yellow or red from Anthropologie
5. For your sea legs; Wide Leg Trousers in Heavy Linen in white from Eileen Fisher
6. Where there’s a whale, there’s a way; Whale Pitcher from Jonathan Adler
7. Stars of the sea; 14k Sea Star Earrings by Danielle Pittman from Churchill
8. Get regatta-gala glam with this... Asymmetric Zip Dress by Tomas Maier from Serenella
9. Sandals not just for the sand; Delphi Sandals in chartreuse and tan from Cynthia Vincent
1. A seaside shoe staple; Women’s Montauk Slip-Ons in multiple colors from Sperry
2. Because, why knot? Sailor Knot Bracelet in natural and gold from Etsy seller, “thevamoose,”
3. All that’s missing is the gondola; Venice Slub Stripe Tee by Splendid in dune, carbon or licorice from Piperlime
4. Shade up or ship out; Studded Sculpted Rectangle Glasses in tortoise or black from Nine West
5. To take you from ship to shore; Sailing-The-Streets Wedges in dark denim from Anthropologie
6. Port of Call shirt in white or black from Soft Surroundings
7. Mirror, mirror on the sea; Porthole Round Wall Mirror from Totally Furniture