We’re giving away a wardrobe of summer handbags. We scouted out the best and boldest bags for FOFs and now, one woman will win them. Read about our 5 favorite bags of the season, then, enter the contest below.
1. "Jody Mini Foldover" by Graf + Lantz (retail value: $185): You'll get two looks in one with this reversible crossbody bag. We're crazy about the ocean blue and summery turquoise color-combo. It's constructed with 100% Italian leather and handmade by German designers Graf + Lantz, whose bags are handmade in their Los Angeles studio but sold worldwide. Dimensions: 8”x8" (8”x13" with open flap).
2. “Daily Bag” by Graf + Lantz (retail value: $185): True to its name--this daily bag is one you could use every day. It’s roomy enough to fit all your work day essentials (Dimensions: 14”W X 14.5”H X 4.5”D), plus it’s super-sturdy and office appropriate without being a drag. We especially love the fun pop of fuschia on the front pocket. Designers Graf + Lantz hand stitch each bag from merino wool felt that they import from Germany. Their brilliant bags have been featured everywhere from Real Simple magazine to People Style Watch.
3. ”Letters For Literacy Tote” by Jana Feifer (retail value: $130) FOF handbag designer Jana Feifer's “Letters for Literacy” tote is not only super-roomy and customized (you choose the initial you want printed on it), it also supports a good cause. Ten percent of the proceeds go to Literacy Initiative for Empowerment (LIFE), which helps children and women all over the world achieve literacy. The tote is made of light and sturdy cotton canvas hemp and finished off with luxe Italian leather trim and handles. Jana Feifer handbags have been toted around Tinseltown by celebs such as Halle Berry and Lisa Rinna as well as touted by leading fashion magazines such as Lucky, InStyle, and Oprah's O Magazine. Dimensions: 16"L x 21"H x 5.5"W; 6" handle strap drop.
4. "Bag Nine" by Torregrossa (retail value: $825) This classic handbag is made from all natural, high quality blends of leather. It's roomy interior features a soft cotton canvas lining with convenient pockets for your cell phone and other valuables. Designed by the Torregrossa sisters, whose family has been working in the fashion industry since the 1920s, their bags have been featured everywhere from Marie Claire to Allure magazine, and worn by hotel heiress Nicky Hilton. Dimensions: 13.75"W x 15"H x 4.5"D.
5. "Tobago" by Volatile USA (retail value: $55) This bag screams summer! We could see this straw stunner transitioning from beach to bistro in a snap. It’s woven out of all-natural raffia with leather trim and handles. PVF, the family owned and operated company behind Volatile's handbag division, have had their designs featured on the hit TV show Project Runway. Dimensions 15"L x 6-1/4"W x 12"H.
To enter to win:
Enter your email address below. (You will automatically receive newsletters from Faboverfifty and our partner Fabulous after 40.)*
*If you already receive one or both newsletters, you will not receive duplicate subscriptions.
Leave a comment below telling us:
Which of these 5 handbags are you most excited about?
Thank you for submitting your comment. You are now entered to win.