Tester: Rula Joseph, hairstylist and co-owner of Emile Salon & Spa in Birmingham, MI
"The flat iron has been great! I love the weight distribution. The design on the outside is smooth and seamless and no controls are in the way that could change the settings or shut off when I'm using it."
Tester: Susan Grant
"FOF sent me the new Pro Beauty Tools Straightener to test and report on. I straighten my hair every day so I was happy to oblige! Here’s what I thought . . ."
Overall: "This iron is great."
- "It worked quickly and got my hair poker straight.
- At $55, the price is nothing for a good quality iron! It was just as effective as my normal iron from FHI, which cost me about $200.
- It had a wider surface than my regular iron, which I liked better.
- I travel all the time, and I could fit it in my bag."
- "It doesn’t have a thermostat."
Tester: Terry Gibralter
"I actually thought it was great! Easy to use, gets hot fast and it gave my hair a nice smooth curl that stayed. The only thing I find odd is that there is no heat control function. That's really not a problem for me because my hair can take a lot of heat but others might find it to be an issue."
The Pro Beauty Tools Straightener is currently available at Harmon and Fred Meyer stores.