We asked 20-somethings to tell us how we really irritate them.
It doesn’t matter who you are. Generation Y “kids” have all kinds of hang-ups about us. Here’s what they had to say, but we know they still love us!
1. You think you’re so smart
about the Internet…
But you’re hopeless without Google
2. You guilt-trip us for not
But we never get a call from you
3. You bring up childhood memories we’d rather forget…
But you toss our treasured mementos the
second we’re out the door
4. You make fun of our ripped jeans…
But expect us to compliment your new leather jacket
5. You need to know every single detail of our plans…
But don’t tell us about your major life events
6. You tell us that our partner isn’t good enough for us…
But worry when we’re single
7. You treat us like 4-years-olds…
But when we mess up we’re “adults” and we
“should’ve known better!”
8. You JUST! DON’T! UNDERSTAND!
Except when you understand all too well
What would your “kid”
add to this list?