You’ve undoubtedly heard the term “match made in heaven,” referring to two people who are perfect together. I can’t tell you about too many of those, but I can tell you about a “beauty match made in heaven”: Pure Marula Facial Oil and the JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser. I’ve written extensively about what makes each product so effective on its own. But when they’re used together, which I’ve been doing for the past few months, each makes the other work even better on my skin.
PURE MARULA FACIAL OIL: ‘ANTI-AGING MIRACLE OIL’ FOR THE SKIN
- The Marula tree of Southern Africa yields nuts which are carefully hand cracked, and then the purest blonde kernels are painstakingly selected to be turned into the purest, highest-quality oil on the market.
- Extremely high in antioxidants (60% higher than the leading Argan oil!), as well as in omega fatty acid, the oil has long been used in Africa as a cosmetic and natural healing treatment for sun-damaged, dry and cracking skin.
- Quickly sinks into the skin; doesn’t feel or look the least bit greasy; provides great moisture that plumps and firms the skin, helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Works as a serum, moisturizer and makeup primer all in one; is good for all skin types (even oily skin), and can be used to help heal sunburns or reduce the look of stretch marks.
- Actually penetrates deeper into the skin than a typical moisturizer because it’s high in Oleac Acid, an Omega 9 fatty acid that helps provide smooth and supple skin.
JENU ULTRASONIC INFUSER: VOGUE CALLS IT A “GAME-CHANGING” PRODUCT
- A sleek, little handheld device that leverages the power of ultrasound energy to help triple the absorption of leading skincare ingredients, so they have the power to work three times better.