We’re glad your sister entrepreneur recommended you to sign up your business, gratis, in our new FEM (Female Entrepreneurs’ Marketplace).
We’re accepting submissions from any entrepreneurial woman, 45+, who wishes to promote:
- Something you create (i.e. jewelry, art, hand-knitted pieces)
- A service you provide (i.e. travel agent, recruiter, accountant, makeup artist, trainer, interior designer, image consultant)
- Special items you’re selling (i.e. antiques, jewelry, furniture, vintage clothing & accessories)
- Products you represent (i.e. beauty products, clothing)
- Something else (i.e. a book you’ve written, specialty food items you make, an original DVD you’ve recorded)
Here’s what you’ll need
to do to participate
Look to the right of this blog (at the top of the page) and you’ll see a spot to ‘Submit Your Seller Profile’. Enter all the relevant information, as directed. All material submitted is subject to editing by the FabOverFifty team. The public publishing of profiles is at the discretion of FabOverFifty.
Remember to tell us, in your product or
service description, who recommended you to us
so she can be entered to win one of two $3,000
marketing packages for her business.
Submitting your profile will give you a chance to
win the second $3,000 marketing package.
A few tips:
- You only have 1000 characters to sell yourself and your business, so make sure each word counts!
- Make sure to include “http://” at the beginning of your website so your link works properly.
- The ‘Featured Image’ is a small thumbnail, so we recommend submitting a square image, such as a logo.
Go build your seller
(Remember, it’s free!)
(The profile form is at the top right of this screen.)
To see a sample profile, click here.
Questions: Call Geri (917) 846-9359
or Alex (212) 717-6380