Hi, I’ve had three episodes of Bells Palsy & the eye on the side of the face that was affected droops a lot. It’s much more pronounced in the last 12-18 months. Is this something that, in general, insurance companies support? And how should I go about selecting a surgeon…what specialty? Thanks!

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response