I’m 18 and I have an uneven breast. One is about a Large B-C cup and the other is possibly an 40DDD. I’m not sure how it happened I started noticing this odd development when I was about 13. I’m not sure who I could fix it. I would like to keep wearing size 40DDD bras but if I were to get implants would I have to work on both and go bigger? Also would they look different?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. David Berman wrote on :

    it may be possible to just augment one side but from what you described, i think it would be easier to augment the one side and reduce the other side.
    my office is in Sterling VA and i have done cases such as this before.
    my web site is and my office phone number for a free consult is
    david berman md

  2. DrGregoryLynam wrote on :

    I concur with Dr. Walker. Surgery is best for this and usually takes 3 hours and you go home after the procedure. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good Luck!

  3. Dr. Rondi Walker wrote on :

    Hi There!

    I’m sorry to hear about your issue. I’d be happy to help! My name is Dr. Walker, and I’m a plastic surgeon located in Washington, DC.

    It is not unusual to have asymmetry of the breasts. However, your case appears to be more pronounced than normal. You will probably need a breast reduction on one breast and possibly a breast lift on the other. Implants could be added during this procedure to create more symmetry between the two breasts. It is difficult to give you a surgical opinion without a complete examination.

    Please visit our website for more information about breast procedures:

    If you would like to arrange a consultation, please telephone our office at 202-364-6673.

    Make sure any consultation and surgery is performed with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

    I wish you the best of luck.

    Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response