lesliec SAID:

I’m seeing the beginnings of my father’s jowls. What are my options?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. William Rosenblatt wrote on :

    See a plastic surgeon, but a short scar face lift may do the trick, or sometimes only liposuction can work.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response