yellowlabdoggy SAID:

I have some wrinkles under my eyelid mainly from sun exposure when I was younger – I’m now 35. Is there a procedure that can be done that would not involve actual surgery?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. William Rosenblatt wrote on :

    Yes, we can use a chemical peel to help remove some of the wrinkles.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response