kellyl58 SAID:

My main problem is not a sagging face, but the nasolabial folds looking deeper. I have high cheekbones and wonder if there’s a filler or something else that would work better for me forthe folds. Thanks!

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Michelle Copeland wrote on :

    Injected fillers can be used to improve the appearance of the skin’s texture and contour. Typically made from hyaluronic acid or fat, injectable fillers can help fill out deep facial wrinkles, creases, and furrows, providing a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance. Lips that thin with aging can be made plumper, and fine lines around the lips can be reduced with the new assortment of fillers. I also use Radiesse and Sculptra to plump, fill, and contour the face. It is now possible to fill laugh lines and smooth wrinkles using tissues from your own body. Another technique, Fat grafting, can soften the lines around your mouth using your own fat from a different area of your body (typically your hips, buttocks, or abdomen). It can be used to plump lips, fill in cheeks and improve facial contours. Since it is your own fat you can’t be allergic to it and last longer than other fillers- about 50% of the fat stays permanently where it was injected. Advanced techniques gently lift and contour facial features without surgery, little down -The Liquid Face Lift. Fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, and even your own fat can lift your skin and recontour your face restoring a more youthful appearance. Lips that thin with aging can be made plumper and more kissable, and fine lines around the lips be reduced.

  2. Dr. Gustavo Galante wrote on :

    Thank you for your question. A consultation would be necessary to accurately answer the question specific to your face. However, in general, the nasolabial folds are best treated with some type of filler, hyaluronic acid or fat, as examples.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response