Is there a non invasive procedure for the hollows under the eyes or is surgery the only option?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Roberta Gartside wrote on :

    Laura: currently fillers are being used to help camoflage a loss of volume from age and/or graviety in the area around the eyes.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response