latinpheonix SAID:

I am 52 & would like a jowl lift What is the best procedure to do this

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Csaba Magassy wrote on :

    Sounds like a “Minilift ” is the procedure to correct the jowels…

  2. Dr. William Rosenblatt wrote on :

    It depends, it could be as simple as liposuction, or you might need a short scar facelift.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response