Charley SAID:

I’m looking for a female surgeon who does breast reductions in New York

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Elizabeth Almeyda wrote on :

    Dr. Elizabeth Almeyda has performed many breast reductions over the last 25 years with life enhancing results. Breast reduction surgery ranks among the highest in patient satisfaction. This surgery is also known as reduction mammoplasty, as excess breast tissue and skin is removed. The breasts are more proportional to the rest of the body. The areola may be reduced and repositioned as well. If you would like further information please look at Dr. Almeyda’s profile and contact us.

  2. Dr. Michelle Copeland wrote on :

    Large breasts can restrict your lifestyle and cause a variety of medical problems. Even drastic weight loss won’t result in more than negligible shrinkage. Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast tissue and reshapes the contour of the breasts so that they are smaller and perkier.
    I commonly use a minimal incision technique (Le Jour), eliminating the need for large scars while providing a pleasing breast contour and shape that is proportionate to the patient’s body. Your surgeon knows exactly how much tissue he or she is taking out, because it is weighed after removal. The good news is that this procedure can be performed under local anesthesia and twilight sedation instead of general anesthesia, but some doctors still use a general anesthetic. And breast reduction comes with an added bonus: the extracted breast tissue is always sent to the lab and examined by a pathologist for signs of cysts or cancer. Having smaller breasts can take years off your appearance!

  3. Dr. Tracy Pfeifer wrote on :

    Thank you for your question. As a woman plastic surgeon fellowship trained in plastic surgery of the breast , I perform breast reduction surgery. My office number is 212-860-0670. There are several woman plastic surgeons in New York City. You can find them through Some names include Dr. Ahn, Dr. Talmor and Dr. Hutchinson; there are certainly others as well. Make sure your plastic surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery. Hope this helps.
    Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response