Bun/OrBunnie SAID:

what should I fix first?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Elizabeth Morgan wrote on :

    Thank you for your question. It needs an exam to asssess a face properly but your photo suggests that your features are beautiful and well-defined but you have lost facial volume. Possibly your skin is sun damaged. If this proves correct on an examination, I would start with prescription skin care, fillers and possibly fat injections.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response