HelenaShanks SAID:

I am 51 years old and my eyelids are starting to have a saggy look but I don’t have crows feet….just excess skin that are causing my eyes to look sad…sort of like my dad’s. I am a happy person so the sad eyes are really not me so what can be done?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. John Zavell wrote on :

    A sad or tired look around the eyes is a common sign of aging and usually reflects either excess upper eyelid skin or a droopy brow, or often both. These conditions can be corrected through upper eyelid surgery and/or a browlift. Consult your local board certified plastic surgeon for more info.

  2. Dr. Janet Turkle wrote on :

    Excess skin on the upper eyelids is a common problem that can be corrected with an upper eyelid lift, or blepharoplasty. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can determine your exact needs.

  3. Dr. David Berman wrote on :

    it sounds like you would benefit from an upper lid blepharoplasty. this is done in my office under local anesthetic with some oral sedation only.
    david berman md
    northern va plastic surgeon

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response