TGHoskins SAID:

I have nasal damage in the inside of my nose from snorting drugs. I cant speak well or breath through my nose well. What procedure would I need done to repair it and be able to talk right again?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Ellen Janetzke wrote on :

    It sounds as if you may need significant septal and palate reconstruction.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response