What treatment is used for “marionette lines”?

0 Answers

  1. CurtisWongMD wrote on :

    It depends on how deep it is and what your expectations are. In general, you can fill them with fat grafting or dermal fillers, laser the skin to tighten it or have ThermiTight, or have surgical procedures that employ barbed sutures or releases of the ligaments in that area (through a facelift). Its best to schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon for a thorough evaluation and to discuss the options in details. Each has their own risks and benefits and cost (which will vary widely).

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response