1. Your day-old grandchild
2. Your first serving of solid food after a 24-hour colonoscopy fast
3. Your own smile
4. Perfect cholesterol and blood pressure readings
5. Your adult child in a truly
6. A full head of thick hair
7. Your healthy and spry
8. The end of a 45-minute aerobic workout
9. Your best friend’s embracing arms
10. A new day
What would you add
to this list?
0 Responses to “10 Beautiful Things To See As You Approach 60”
Shirley Smeland says:
Confidence that I didn’t have when I was younger..
Lori Marshall says:
Waking up and seeing my grandaughters beautiful face,after her surgery is over for fibros dysplacia,Lori
Geri Brin says:
Nice comment, Janice!