Labor Day is just around the corner, so we thought it would be apropos to celebrate the people whose jobs give others hope, joy, and charity; comfort, sustenance and shelter.
4. Volunteers for charities that actually help others
5. Music composers
6. Craftsmen and craftswomen
7. Service dog trainers
10. Hospice workers and home health aides
11. Flight attendants
12. Animal rescue teams
13. Anyone who works at St. Jude’s
15. Servicewomen–and men
16. Ice cream manufacturers
And then there are those whose jobs consistently manage to aggravate, agitate, anger, thwart, taunt and terrorize us.
1. Meter maids
2. Mattress salesmen
3. Anyone who works for Ashley Madison
4. Political fundraisers (and the politicians they represent)
5. Celebrities who are famous for being famous
6. Gossip TV anchors and writers
9. Identity thieves
10. Uninformed & testy customer service reps
12. Anyone who works for/or promotes tobacco products
4 Responses to ““There is no substitute for hard work.”-Thomas Edison”
You got it on this one. Thanks!
Thanks, Birdiebee. What a cut name that is!
Thanks, Birdiebee. What a cute name that is!
This was my nickname as a child. My dad also named his boat “Birdiebee”.