This post is brought to you by Wearever Incontinence Panties.
1. Forgetting someone’s name
at a party
Quickly say “hi” and introduce your companions to her, hoping she introduces herself
back to them (and you).
2. Having your only credit card declined at a fancy restaurant, when you’re treating
Always stuff a secret compartment with cash for emergencies.
3. Calling your son’s new girlfriend by his old girlfriend’s name
Say ‘hi’ and retire as quickly as possible to your own quarters, or write her name on your palm before she arrives.
4. Spilling coffee on your blouse in the middle of the day, at work
Have a spare blouse, sweater or outfit at your office. Wear dark colors.
5. Being caught away from a bathroom, especially after you’ve
had 4 glasses of water
Keep your lingerie drawer stocked with the lovely, but oh-so-practical, Wearever undies, which feature sewn-in, absorbent, streamline pads that wick away moisture and keep you
feeling confident and fresh!
6. Getting food stuck in your front teeth during an important meal out
Never order foods like green veggies. Stick with lighter-colored fare, e.g. chicken, potatoes
and pasta (but never with red sauces.)
7. Tripping in high heels you shouldn’t be wearing in the first place
Don’t wear high heels you shouldn’t be wearing in the first place.
8. Bragging about something that doesn’t materialize
Better to be quiet than to invite unnecessary humiliation.
How many of these situations have embarrassed you?