Nancy’s Signature Work Pieces (pictured above):
• Hippie chic dress by Ali Ro, “I wear this to most of my important speaking gigs!” says Nancy.
• Tie-dye pattern laptop skin from SkinIt.com and hot pink speakers.
• Tote by Falchi. “For carrying my laptop. It was a splurge when I was booked for my most recent big speaking appearance,” says Nancy.
Amy’s Signature Pieces (pictured above):
• Black over-the-knee boots by Christian Louboutin
• Black jersey “diaper” dress by Norma Kamali
• Tee by Rick Owens
• Flow pants by Rick Owens
“By the time a woman is fifty, she pretty much knows what looks good on her,” says Amy. “A short boxy Chanel jacket just doesn’t look right on me. But a zippered high collared Rick Owens looks just perfect on me– and makes me feel just perfect as well. I like it when people see me in something or in a magazine and say ‘that’s an Amy outfit.’ That says my signature style is established and works.”
Liz’s Signature Pieces (pictured above):
• A very modern version of the black horned rim glasses
• Straight-line, slim black crepe pants by Eileen Fisher
• Diamond studs and rings
• White shirt with mandarin collar
• Black heels
“I have found that these pieces are simple and powerful, project confidence and smarts (I think it’s the glasses!) and seem to be an authentic representation of my business persona,” says Amy.
What’s your office style or signature business piece? Tell us below!