No one ever told us that life would get more complicated, just when we thought it would become a breeze! FabOverFifty offers 10 clues that will reveal it’s time to simplify your life:
1. You live in a 2,500-square-foot house, but spend 90% of your time in about 450 square feet.
2. You have a closetful of clothes you’ve never worn (and you’ve bought pieces you already own on at least 3 different occasions).
3. You pay for hundreds of channels on cable TV, but watch 3 of them.
4. You spend an hour a week dusting the knick knacks covering every surface in your home.
5. 75% of the food in your refrigerator has 2015 expiration dates.
6. 75% of the medications in your medicine cabinet has 2015 expiration dates.
7. You have piles of magazines and newspapers that you haven’t even opened.
8. It’s become impossible to close your catch all drawer.
9. You haven’t spoken to or seen your best friend in two months.
10. You can’t remember any of the passwords for your accounts (or where you wrote them down).
0 Responses to “When It’s Time To Simplify Your Life”
Susana Valada says:
Can honestly say that i don’t identify with any of the clues ?
Marie Doyle says:
Going through horrors……moving from 1000 sq ‘ to 390 sq ‘ mouse house…….36 inches of closet space…… no counter or drawer in the tiny closet called a bath room…… nightmare Kitchen is a wide space shared by living room(?) dining SPACE…..TV – PC et al……….NIGHTMARE.
Diane Popper says:
Okay, so I can identify with a few of these clues that it’s time to simplify. Now what?