I am 59, with short, fine hair. I have a thin frame and an oval face. I need a new look.

0 Answers

  1. Elline Surianello wrote on :

    to change your look, it can be done with 2 things, color or add a little hair, if you would like to discuss your options then contact me at 212-986-5620, my name is elline and that is my speciality.

Are you an FOF Guru? Please to log in and post your response