Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
Kathi Walker asks:
What would procedure be to tighten up the eye area such as the crepe skin?

On: 02/17/2013 05:51 pm

To doctors from: New York

Category: Eyelid


DrMariaLoTempio on 02/19/2013 12:45 pm wrote:
Cream and hydration can help in the short term. Laser therapy can help with the fine wrinkles and surgery such as a upper or lower blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fat. Good luck and thank your for your question.
DrWilliamRosenblatt on 02/19/2013 11:00 am wrote:
Depends on what you have, there are surgical as well as non surgical ways of getting rid of the crepe skin. Non surgical are peels and surgical are blepharopasties.
DrElizabethAlmeyda on 02/19/2013 09:43 am wrote:
The cosmetic eyelid surgery known as blepharoplasty can be performed on either the upper or lower eyelid or both. Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or hides the natural contour of the upper eyelid is corrected. Bags under the eyes are also corrected. The surgery may also address excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid. corrected.