Fab Over Fifty
FOFundraiser Banner
brandie payne asks:
im 26 with 2 kids i am over weight i have dieted and exercise i have been over weight since age 13 my doctor put me on med i was skinny before i went on meds now i cant lose it i keep gainging plz help i am at weight 273 now and cant breath if i walk upstairs

On: 02/05/2014 06:39 pm

To doctors from: Tennessee

Category: Tummy


DrElizabethMorgan on 02/06/2014 01:17 pm wrote:
You need to ask your primary care doctor to refer you for a gastric bypass operation.
Plastic surgery will not help you with this problem.
Best wishes.
Elizabeth Morgan MD PhD FACS