How do you treat and prevent face breakouts in your 60s’?

On: November 30, 2012
To doctors from: GA

0 Answers

  1. Dr. E. Musarra wrote on :

    I recommend a good dermatologist or a plastic surgeon who can do chemical peels, laser resurfacing or dermabrasion. All 3 work, but
    can be quite harsh, painful, and lengthy time to be presentable.
    There are less harsh procedures, but they might not give as good of
    a result.
    Dr. Tony Musarra Marietta, Ga. 770 421 1242

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response