WavyGravy SAID:

What can I do about my sagging jowls without having an invasive surgical procedure?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Sharon Giese wrote on :


    I would recommend my procedure the Natural Lift, it is the perfect procedure for your problem. The treatment’s core procedures—micro-ultrasound and suction of the neck and jowls—work together to remove excess fat and tighten the skin by activating collagen. This simple process lessens the need for future injections, fillers and plastic surgery, while taking years off your look. It’s non-invasive and only takes about an hour to do. If you want more information you can go to my website at http://www.drsharongiese.com/natural/

    Dr. Sharon Giese

  2. Dr. Michelle Copeland wrote on :

    Thermage is a non-invasive (no incision!) treatment that can tighten skin, renew facial contours, and stimulate your body to make healthier collagen—the building block that provides structure to your skin.

    The procedure uses radiofrequency technology called ThermaCool that has been clinically proven to tighten and gently lift skin to smooth out wrinkles and renew facial contours. Fast and easy, Thermage requires no downtime from normal activities. And unlike laser treatments, Thermage can be performed on patients of all skin types. Thermage can be used not only for sagging facial, neck, and eyelid skin; but also all over the body, including flabby arms, hands, and legs. Now approved by the FDA for improving cellulite. Tighten and lift without surgery, injections, or downtime.

    However, Thermage can have variable results if not performed by an experienced doctor. The best way to protect yourself is to consult a board-certified plastic surgeon who is professionally bound to engage only in techniques that have been deemed safe–after rigorous testing.

  3. Dr. William Rosenblatt wrote on :

    It depends on how bad they are, early on, various techniques of fillers and or liposuction can help. But when the skin of the face and neck gets saggier, a face lift may be needed. The only way to know for sure, is to see a board certified plastic surgeon and seek their advice.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response