I had a breast reduction several years ago @ a VA Hospital in Texas. I have been noticing that one areola is higher than the other. Can it be corrected?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Roberta Gartside wrote on :

    In general, correcting an areola that is too high, by that I mean it may be peeking out of a breast can be problematic. If it is simply and unevenness between the two breasts in terms of the position, a consultation is the best way to decide which areola or both should be adjusted.

  2. Dr. William Rosenblatt wrote on :

    Probably, obviously, you must be seen to know for sure, but usually either one is too high or one is too low. Once we determine your issue then we decide on what needs to be done. This is cosmetic and it is highly improbable that insurance will cover the procedure, but it might be simple and can be done as an outpatient in the office.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response