anonymousinGeorgia SAID:

I underwent blepharoplasty for both eyes, upper and lower to “freshen up” my eye area. Consequently my eyes are smaller, one being slightly smaller than the other, rather than the fresh open look I anticipated, and I really have to struggle to place my contacts in my eyes. My eyes were one of my best features and I most often received compliments about them. Can something be done to make my eyes somewhat larger and more equal in size?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. E. Musarra wrote on :

    Dear Madame,
    I’m sorry to hear about your result. It sounds like maybe too much was done. You will need to see a board
    certified Plastic Surgeon or Oculo-Plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience. There may be a solution,
    however this is something that can’t be determined without an examination. In your search for a surgeon,
    always consider a second consultation. There may be something that can be done that is as simple as
    fat grafting or possibly an implant of some type.
    I would be happy to see you for an evaluation, or if I think there is someone more qualified, I can help you
    find them.
    Dr. Tony Musarra
    120 Vann St., #150
    Marietta, Ga. 30060
    770 421 1242

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response