JoanneMick SAID:

What can I do about the thinning sagging skin under my eyes?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Robert Wilcox wrote on :

    Only with a consultation and exam can the proper treatment plan be formulated. If the skin is truly sagging and there is bagging (bulging forward of the fat pockets from around the eye), then blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) is appropriate.

    If there is minor sagging and no bagging, then non-operative treatment skin care program or fractionated laser resurfacing may be more appropriate.

    Our practice offers all of the above treatment modalities so that you can be reassured we will make the most appropriate treatment plan for you.

    Of course, it should go without saying that you should only consider physicians certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

    I hope this has been helpful to you.

    Robert D. Wilcox, MD
    Plano, Texas

  2. Dr. James Boynton wrote on :

    I recommend Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) to correct the aging of the eyelids.

  3. Dr. Wesley Myers wrote on :

    I recommend that you make an appointment to see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response