Ernie SAID:

Looking for a cosmetic surgeon in the republic of Panama who is board certified in the U.S. And practices here some also. I am wanting eye lift and brow lift with fat injections around the eye and nasal labile folds and lips and around lips.

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Theodore Diktaban wrote on :

    Hi Angela,

    I am a board certified plastic surgeon in New York. While I do not practice outside of the United States, I have many patients who fly in from other countries to have surgery here in New York City. If this is of interest to you, our office has many suggestions on how to make the most of your stay in New York, including site seeing, shows and suggestions for wonderful hotels in which to recover after your procedure. If you seek only to have surgery in Panama, I wish you all the best in your search for a great surgeon.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response