bmw SAID:

sunken look in eyes and under eye bags

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Mennen Gallas wrote on :

    It depends on the severity of the condition. You may want to consider a lower eyelid surgery to help remove excess skin and contour the area, but you made need a little fat transfer to fill in the area if there is significant fat loss. A consultation with a plastic surgeon to evaluate your goals is a good place to start.

  2. Dr. James Boynton wrote on :

    lower eyelid surgery will give you the improvement you desire. Sometimes it is also necessary to add filler into the “tear trough” to achieve correction in this area. Lower eyelid surgery can be done in the office as well which makes the recovery fairly easy.

  3. Dr. Constance Barone wrote on :

    Either a filler such as fat of juvederm versus lower eyelid surgery with repositioning of the fat would be your best options. All can be done under local.

  4. Dr. Dustin Reid wrote on :

    It sounds like you would benefit from eyelid surgery and possibly fat grafting. Schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon and have an honest discussion about your concerns.

  5. Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta wrote on :

    You may be a good candidate for eyelid surgery. Very affordable, low risk and minimal recovery!

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response