SydBrooke SAID:

I want to improve my look but i don’t know where to begin and I’m 29 years old. I just don’t feel cute anymore. I used to when i was younger but I’m not anymore and my friend doesn’t think I am.

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Constance Barone wrote on :

    Best to meet with your board Certified Plastic surgeon to discuss skin care, lasers and fillers. She or he can discuss your concerns and what options are available to you Best to you

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response