JaniceCross SAID:

I have a huge flap of skin, is called the mons i believe, that is hanging between my legs & causing problems for me in walking. I have had surgery there, a hysterectomy, where the surgeon’s incision runs horizontally across my abdomen. This has caused a sort of segment where the bottom half of my abdomen has no support since the muscles have been cut across. i am morbidly obese, am diabetic, have COPD/asthma, & a skin disorder. How would I go about attempting to find a surgeon to correct this problem with the sagging mons?

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response