kfulton SAID:

How can I reverse the signs of aging on my face without plastic surgery and can I reverse sun damage ?

On: November 29, 2012
To doctors from: DC

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Sharon Giese wrote on :


    I would recommend using the DermaPen, it provides skin tightening, lifting, and reduces the fine lines and wrinkles. My patients love it, particularly for that area! Please call our office to schedule an appointment.

    Dr. Sharon Giese
    (212) 421-3400

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response