A few months ago, we asked you why you wanted to try this duo from Mirenesse Cosmetics.
DD Velvet Skin Line Minimizing Powder SPF25 ($62) is a concealing powder with a creamy, whipped consistency.
The Secret Weapon Supreme 24Hr Mascara ($45) “instantly creates super long full lashes,” according to the manufacturer. The water-based formula includes organic waxes for a glossy and light look.
Did these products bring out our bold side?
See what our testers had to say!
We averaged the ratings of 25 testers—check them out!
1. Did the mascara create longer, fuller lashes?
2. Was the mascara easy to apply?
3. Did the mascara smudge during wear?
4. Was the mascara easy to remove?
5. Do you think that the powder covered imperfections?
6. Do you think that the powder brightened and smoothed your skin?
7. Did you find the neutral shade worked with your skin tone?
8. Did your skin appear more youthful after putting the powder on?
9. What are the chances that you would recommend or purchase these products?
10. Please rate these products.
On The Powder
“At first I was a little turned off by the whole wet factor when it came to the powder—I felt like it would make the product an odd texture and look cakey on the face. I was surprised to find out that it still went on smoothly and my face felt more moisturized after using it,” says Kate of McKinleyville, CA.
On The Mascara
Patricia of South Bend, IN reports “The mascara was easy to apply and make my lashes appear fuller and longer. The only problem I had was “clumping’ from too much mascara on the brush. I love how easy it washes off and how the mascara doesn’t “flake” off during the day. This is definitely one of the best mascaras I have used.”
Want to see more Mirenesse products? Visit the site here.