Win A Tespo And Get More Out Of Your Daily Vitamins

If you and your family take multivitamins, you’ll want to know about a new device, called Tespo, that will change the way you get your essential vitamins and nutrients. And, you can enter to win this innovative system that delivers them efficiently to your body.

lead image

Thirty five percent of us don’t always remember to take our multivitamins every day, according to Tespo. Even when we do take pills or tablets, our bodies only absorb 10 to 15% of the vital ingredients, claims Tespo. On the other hand, liquid vitamins, on the other hand, have an 85%+ absorption rate. Pills also contain all sorts of manufacturing additives and chemicals that provide no nutritional value, while gummies multivitamins give you extra sugar that your body certainly doesn’t need.

headlinecupTespo is a small countertop appliance which mixes a powder form of vitamins with water to blend a liquid “shot” that is taken daily and is absorbed well by the body. Each of the company’s five formulas is conveniently packaged in a disc, divided into 31 doses, for a month’s supply. Tespo delivers a new disc each month. The device is easy-to-use: Just pop in the disc, place the shot glass in the holder, and press the button. With its chic design and fun mixing process, you’ll never forget to take your multivitamins again (and won’t have to swallow a pill)!

Women’s Essential: This formula includes Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, and additional support to enhance the health of your body and mind.

Men’s Essential: A comprehensive formula for men, which is enhanced with zeaxanthin, lutein, and CoQ10 for added support of cellular development, eye and heart health.

Children’s Essential: Containing all natural monk fruit and no sugar, this formula is perfect for kids, especially since they aren’t fans of pills.

Energy: This formula includes caffeine, Vitamin B12 and guarana to keep you energized, and is a great alternative to coffee and energy drinks.

Focus: This caffeine-free formula features Panax Ginseng, guarana, zeaxanthin and lutein to provide a “boost” to your day.

A special storage compartment in the back of the device holds all the discs you and your family are using.

TO ENTER TO WIN A TESPO, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW. AFTER YOU’VE ENTERED, TELL US IN THE COMMENTS SECTION ON WHY YOU WANT TO WIN THIS NEW DEVICE!

By entering this giveaway, you agree to receive emails from FabOverFifty & Tespo.

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY

Divider

1 FOF will win. (See official rules, here.) Contest closes June 7, 2016 at midnight E.S.T. Contest limited to residents of the continental U.S.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tespo. The opinions and text are all mine.

Advertisement

Comments are closed.