I am 54 and i do not like the lines in my face the droopy eyes what can I do?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Julio Garcia wrote on :

    without seeing at least some photos it is hard to say. At times a filler can be used but at other times, if the lines are too deep and the drooping is too much, then surgery is needed. That can involve an upper lid lift and either a mini-facelift or a regular facelift. I think the best option is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation so they can give you some suggestions on what the list of options would be.

  2. Dr. Richard Chaffoo wrote on :

    Hi and thanks for your question. There are many options available for improving the appearance of your face. The most important first step is the find a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in your community who can review all aesthetic options for you. Best of luck!

  3. Dr. Curtis Wong wrote on :

    Facial rejuvenation can accomplish a lot of things. You should find a local board certified plastic surgeon (or one with great reputations for outcomes and service) to discuss your concerns and to review what options you have for yourself. This could range from skin care and laser to facelifts.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response