My wife had a buttock implant surgery 3 years ago. She has had discomfort on the area of the surgery. The original surgeon told her that it should go away after a year, but she is still in pain after 3 years. All the Drs we have called in our area seem to only do fat transfer, but no implants. Is there a way to find a doctor that does buttock implants?

0 Answers

  1. Dr. Brian Buinewicz wrote on :

    The trend for buttock augmentation is now fat grafting, not implants. You need to look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see your wife in consultation – she may have developed capsular contracture around the implant that is causing pain. Try either the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website or the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons website.

Are you an FOF Doctor? Please to log in and post your response