These 11 gifts are better than any bouquet of roses, box of chocolate, or piece of bling you could ever get from any child! Better yet, you get them all year long, not just on the second Sunday of May.
Consider yourself an awesome mom if your kids…
1. Call just to say hi
2. Acknowledge your sacrifices
3. Seek advice, and sometimes take it
4. Actually like your home cooked meals
5. Trust you with secrets
6. Invite you to hang out with them and their friends
7. Bring you as their “plus one” to a special event
8. Want to travel with you
9. Tell you they love you, even after a big fight
10. Don’t blame you for all their shortcomings
11. Are proud of the traits they inherited from you
0 Responses to “11 Signs You’re One Great Mom”
Monica Tobias says:
Being there to wholeheartedly support their choices. I am their biggest cheerleader and always made the effort to be there for them as a sounding board when they made difficult decisions. My youngest is now working on a triple major in college.
Linda DeAngelo Kelley says:
Sitting down and discussing things. Always had time to listen.
Fran Hoagland says:
Being their best friend and not judging. Always supporting them and listening, not telling them who should/should not be their friend.
Pamm Peterson says:
My kids still think of our home as their home. I love when “the kids ” still come by to eat my food and pinch from my cabinets.. When something is broken at their house ie no water no electric they pack up and move in. No questions back to their old bedrooms.. I love my kids all four all 21-33 yrs of them.
Hi Pamm, Your family sounds wonderful.
Being approachable no matter what issues your 17 year old son brings to you 🙂
GREAT GREAT ADDITION, VZF386!