As long as you don’t go overboard, adorning an outfit (or home) with these classics is a summer no-brainer. No matter how much is in your treasure chest, we’ve got you covered this summer with splurge-worthy investment pieces and bargain booty.
1. Show them who’s captain; 1970’s Canada Wheel pendant necklace by Rafael from House of Lavande, $650
3. Soft stripes for rough seas; Nautical T-shirt from Saint James in navy and white or cobalt blue and white, $115.
4. For catching all your summer booty; Fisherman’s Net Tote in green, yellow or red from Anthropologie, $108
5. For your sea legs; Wide Leg Trousers in Heavy Linen in white from Eileen Fisher, $109
6. Where there’s a whale, there’s a way; Whale Pitcher from Jonathan Adler, $95
7. Stars of the sea; 14k Sea Star Earrings by Danielle Pittman from Churchill, $675
8. Get regatta-gala glam with this… Asymmetric Zip Dress by Tomas Maier from Serenella, $550
9. Sandals not just for the sand; Delphi Sandals in chartreuse and tan from Cynthia Vincent, $133.99
1. A seaside shoe staple; Women’s Montauk Slip-Ons in multiple colors from Sperry, $90
2. Because, why knot? Sailor Knot Bracelet in natural and gold from Etsy seller, “thevamoose,” $18
3. All that’s missing is the gondola; Venice Slub Stripe Tee by Splendid in dune, carbon or licorice from Piperlime, $66
4. Shade up or ship out; Studded Sculpted Rectangle Glasses in tortoise or black from Nine West, $38
5. To take you from ship to shore; Sailing-The-Streets Wedges in dark denim from Anthropologie, $59.95
6. Port of Call shirt in white or black from Soft Surroundings, $59.95
7. Mirror, mirror on the sea; Porthole Round Wall Mirror from Totally Furniture, $76.88