When we were in our 20s and 30s, heaven help us if we wore slacks to a corporate job or heels without pantyhose, and if a fashionista mixed patterns in his collection, he’d be booed off the runway.
(Almost) anything goes today, and even if that neck scarf is a tad hot in the summer, at least it looks cool!
Now, it’s perfectly acceptable to wear…
1. Dark bras under light blouses or sweaters
Photo Credits: Jean Catuffe, PacificCoastNews.com
2. Shirts sticking out under jackets
3. Shoes that don’t match handbags
4. Mixed patterns and prints
Photo Credits: Jtaniavolobueva / Shutterstock.com
5. Multiple necklaces, bracelets, rings and pins
Photo Credits: AdvancedStyle
7. Tops that show cleavage before 6 p.m.
8. Neck-hugging scarves during the summer
9. Slacks to work
10. Fancy lingerie to a dressy event
11. Shoes without socks or pantyhose